Accion provides responsive and quality business support services to help your business succeed.
Business Support Services
Thank you for choosing us as a resource for your business needs.
For nearly 20 years, we’ve provided support to entrepreneurs during the lending process by sharing tips about financial management, credit repair and budgeting.
In 2010 we formalized our efforts to provide financial management support and strategic planning. We now have a business support team and the Accion Women’s Business Center.
More important, you have a partner in us. We are here to help you navigate the highs and lows of entrepreneurship – whether it is helping you find your customers, managing cash flow, deciding on a website, and more.
Our business support team, along with our lending team, is a group of professionals dedicated to serving as a sounding board, being responsive to your needs, and a resource that will connect the dots for you on questions you may have about your business strategy.
Our team can provide support in:
- Financial, Management Planning and Budgeting
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Marketing and Sales Planning
- Legal Structure, Start-Up and Growth Planning
- Perfecting Your Pricing & Cost
- Credit Report Review and Planning
Through the following programming:
- Individual Consultation Sessions (In person, online, via phone) (Most business owners feel the need for advice at one time or another, we provide individual or group consultation in person, via phone, online, or via a web connection. Email us to discuss your options and opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Roundtable Sessions that are responsive to your business needs
- Networking Events
- Live Educational seminars
- Webinars (live and recorded)
At the end of the day, please know we are here to help you build upon your success and support you in building a successful business, whether you are an aspiring or established business owner.
Business Support Team
Daniel De Valdenebro (Dallas & North Texas) email@example.com
Edna Gonzalez (Laredo) firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsey Navarro (Louisiana & Delta) lnavarro@email@example.com
Jesse Sanchez, Jr. (South Texas) firstname.lastname@example.org
Luis Ramos (Houston & East Texas) email@example.com
Martha Zurita (San Antonio Region) firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Easterling (San Antonio) email@example.com
Celina Pena (San Antonio) firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR ROLE AS A PARTNER As a community leader, you play a vital role in community and economic development. As… Read More »