Working at Accion Texas Inc.
Employment at Accion Texas Inc. is more than just a job. It’s a mission.
We are diverse, dedicated, energetic and committed to helping those who strive to support themselves and their families through small business.
Since 1994, we have been committed to helping entrepreneurs gain access to credit and business support services when they cannot obtain them from traditional banking sources.
Whether you join our team at corporate headquarters or in one of our many field offices, we offer a welcoming and mission-driven work environment with competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
At Accion Texas, we make a positive difference in the life of every customer we serve.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you’d like to learn more, contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com or call 210-226-3664.
You can also mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Accion Texas Inc.
Human Resources Department
2014 S. Hackberry Street
San Antonio, Texas 78210.
Accion Texas Inc. is a nonprofit microlender and small business lender based in San Antonio, serving the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas. Accion Texas Inc. manages the nation’s largest microloan portfolio.
Accion Texas Inc. is an Equal Credit Opportunity Lender and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Loan Processor for Large Loans – Houston
- Loan Underwriter I (Full-time, exempt) – San Antonio
- Loan Underwriter II (Full-Time, Exempt) – San Antonio, TX
- Vice President of Development
- Asset Protection Officer – San Antonio, TX
- Associate Programmer
- Loan Officer – Corpus Christi, TX
- Loan Officer – Fort Worth, TX
- Loan Officer – Houston, TX
- Loan Processor – New Orleans, LA
- Loan Closing Officer – San Antonio, TX